Social Icons

Pages

quarta-feira, junho 15, 2016

Day 2 Check-in: Eating For Real Stress Relief

eating with real stress relief feature image

Let’s have a quick check again:

  • You already bought green tea, nuts, dark chocolate and oatmeals in your grocery trip.
  • You put these foods at place that are very visible to you.
  • You consciously chose dishes that are made of red pepper, salmon, spinach over fast food.

Well done! Next, I want to suggest you a great tip to motivate you to always stick to the list of habits.

When you feel like giving up, try this:

Ask Yourself Why for At Least 5 Times

This is to help you figure out the causes of stress eating. When you find out the cause, tackle that root cause and you won’t eat unhealthy comfort food again when you’re stressed.

Below is an example of the drilling process:

  • Why can’t I wake up early?
    • Because I’m tired.
  • Why am I tired?
    • Because I didn’t have enough sleep.
  • Why didn’t I have enough sleep?
    • Because I slept late.
  • Why did I sleep late?
    • Because I had too many things to do.
  • Why did I have so many things to do?
    • Because I can’t finish them.
  • Why can’t I finish them?
    • Because I schedule more tasks than I can accomplish for the day.

Action: More accurately estimate how long each task will take and schedule with the optimise number of tasks accordingly.

Stay tuned for tomorrow’s check-in!

The post Day 2 Check-in: Eating For Real Stress Relief appeared first on Lifehack.



from Lifehack http://ift.tt/1Uc4ORQ

Post Relacionados



Nenhum comentário:

 
Blogger Templates