Social Icons

Pages

quinta-feira, janeiro 21, 2016

(Infographic) A Quick Guide To The Successful Story Of Steve Jobs

steve jobs - changed teh world _ cover

A visionary innovator and a true cultural zeitgeist, Steve Jobs inspired at least two generations into thinking beyond conventional wisdom and believing that changing the world wasn’t just a means of big talk.

“Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs

The late Apple CEO believed in defining markets over creating them. Jobs had a profound impact on how we access technology and consume information every day. His intimidating personality had layers and his life had many themes of a super CEO – a great story of rise, fall and revivification, but the complete story of Steve Jobs ended far earlier than most people expected.

To see how Jobs went from a free spirited LSD enthusiast to a cult inspirational figure, check out the infographic below: “How Steve Jobs Started” created by Anna Vital.

(Infographic) A Quick Guide To The Successful Story Of Steve Jobs - Lifehack

There are a lot of life lessons to be learnt from the life of Steve Jobs. In 56 years, he mesmerised entrepreneurs across the globe with a story so rich in success and ambition that made a cult following. Innovation became order of the day during his multiple stints as chief executive at Apple.

In retrospect, Steve had to face the sorriest things when he was publicly humiliated by the Apple board, from a company he had co-founded only ten years ago. Steve hardly ever talked about stuff that hurt or troubled him professionally, but in his ’05 Stanford commemorative speech he accepted that the event had a devastating effect on his life.

His words were: “What had been the focus of my entire adult life was gone, and it was devastating. I even thought about running away from the valley. But something slowly began to dawn on me. I still loved what I did. And so I decided to start over.”

Steve didn’t let his public oust get to him, and emerged stronger psychologically and emotionally. He started NeXT computers and Pixar Studios, and recreated history again. Apple couldn’t keep away from Jobs for much longer and decided to bring him back soon when they purchased NeXT. Things went smooth again and the late CEO introduced a range of segment defining gadgets, such as iPods, iPhones and the iPads.

Steve Jobs said, “I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me,” and followed up with, “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You’ve got to find what you love.”

He added, “Don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

Steve Jobs’ Stanford 2005 legendary commencement speech when he shared his valuable lessons and philosophy of life said:

“I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life and no idea how college was going to help me figure it out. And here I was spending all of the money my parents had saved their entire life. So I decided to drop out and trust that it would all work out OK. It was pretty scary at the time, but looking back it was one of the best decisions I ever made.”

The post (Infographic) A Quick Guide To The Successful Story Of Steve Jobs appeared first on Lifehack.



from Lifehack http://ift.tt/1SAFZwM

Post Relacionados



Nenhum comentário:

 
Blogger Templates