Social Icons

Pages

domingo, julho 18, 2021

⁠you, you don't know how I felt of the demons that... André Hneirques

⁠you, you don't know how I felt of the demons that have become of me and in the end it was all for that, I gave my best but served for that ? but please ... tells me what I did wrong. I want to cry, but I don't know why without you I lost my safe space. and now what I'm supposed to do after I've got it all and you were my whole inside me I found myself sitting talking to my demons, playing the cards in an ironic way I lost you are probably smiling at someone else, for another love but i don't blame you you moved on, but i'm stuck on you I also managed to replace you, but they appeared alone with the darkness you left on me the card game in the end doesn't seem so bad anymore, in the end the consequence of defeat was to give up everything

via @notiun

Post Relacionados



Nenhum comentário:

 
Blogger Templates