Social Icons

Pages

domingo, julho 18, 2021

⁠I can't understand why you only show up at night.... André Henriques

⁠I can't understand why you only show up at night. I have no other choice if I don't let you in. I can't see the difference between sleeping or staying awake I preferred to let you go, even though I wanted you with me. but in the end my tears were wasted, for nothing more than other love. Sorry I was weak, I was weak. But it took me so long to see you go. I tried to convince myself you were still here. I just wanted to feel loved again... I just want to feel your love once again i feel finished without strength for no reason to live I don't know everything was fine, and it all fell apart. And my life was lost

via @notiun

Post Relacionados



Nenhum comentário:

 
Blogger Templates