Social Icons

Pages

terça-feira, julho 26, 2016

Superman Pose: Tone Up Ab Muscle And Relieve Back Pain In A Minute

Feature image (8)

The Superman Pose is similar to a flying superman high in the air.

I hold this pose every day for at least a minute. It is particularly helpful in strengthening my lower back muscles.

3ad29ca80d3d4b49_superman_13-56-05.xxxlarge

How to do Superman Pose?

  • Lie on your stomach with your toes flat on the floor; chin resting on the ground.
  • Keep your legs close together with your feet lightly touching each other.
  • Now stretch your arms out to the front as far as you can.
  • Take a deep breath in and now lift your chest, arms, legs and thighs off the floor.  You resemble a flying super hero – Superman! Spread the smile on your face – superheroes are always happy, especially in flight. Rather than making an effort to raise your hands and legs more, make a gentle effort to stretch your arms and legs away from your torso. So, feel the pull that is occurring at both ends. Ensure that your elbows and knees are not bent.
  • Keep breathing with awareness; keeping your attention on the stretch.
  • As you exhale, gently lower your chest, arms and legs.

Why I keep doing the superman pose every day?

  1. Stretches and strengthens my muscles of the chest, shoulders, arms, legs, abdomen and the lower back
  2. Tones my abdomen and lower back
  3. Massages the spine and keeps my back supple
  4. Helps stretch my chest
  5. Improves blood circulation
  6. Also works at the mind level – when I take off, I can’t but stay in the present moment. Even if I want to, I can’t hardly think about any problem!
  7. Can be a good workout for the abs and stomach

Remember that it is perseverance that counts. You’ll soon tell the differences if you can persist in sparing a minute for it!

If you need more help to make doing simple exercise a sticky habit, subscribe the goal below!

The post Superman Pose: Tone Up Ab Muscle And Relieve Back Pain In A Minute appeared first on Lifehack.



from Lifehack http://ift.tt/2acZ8Sx

Post Relacionados



Nenhum comentário:

 
Blogger Templates