Social Icons

Pages

quinta-feira, março 10, 2016

App Review: Recover Data From iPhone, iPad, And iPod With Coolmuster Data Recovery

Girl Taking Photo With Smartphone On Sunny Day

I had a terrible experience losing data from my phone. Accidents really do happen. When one happened to me, all my images and other files just disappeared. That motivated me to write this article. Here, I’ll introduce an app I discovered just a while ago. This tool will help you retrieve lost files that went missing due to a technical mistake.

One Sunday afternoon, I was spending time with my dad. He’s a 79-year-old groovy guy. We were having coffee at Starbucks when, out of the blue, he said, “Can I borrow your phone?” Like always, he wanted to send a message to a friend. You can’t say no to your dad, right? So, I handed it over.

It’s fine, I thought, he won’t damage my iPhone. So I set the gadget to it’s text messenger and then went to greet a friend sitting at another table. Everything will be okay, I convinced myself.

But, I was wrong, terribly wrong.

When I got my phone back, my precious images were gone, the important text messages were gone, even my favorite songs were nowhere to be found. My phone was a mess! The photos were taken at family events and gatherings. They were special. But what could I do? I couldn’t blame my 79-year-old dad!

This is probably a situation that you’d like to avoid at all costs, right? Believe me, I know. What I’ll share next will help you avoid this. Based on my story, I’ve learned my lesson the hard way. So now, I use iPhone data recovery apps to prevent me from losing files again. I suggest you do the same.

If you don’t want to lose data, especially important files, try Coolmuster Data Recovery for iPhone, iPad, and iPod. It stores your files so you can recover them anytime you want.

Curious about how Coolmuster Data Recovery for iPhone, iPad, and iPod works and how it can change your life? Read on.

Before I give you a more detailed look at this software, let me give you a short overview.

Key Features

• It auto-scans all iTunes backup files on your computer and lists them with device name, backup time, and serial number.
• It supports recovering 11 file types for your iDevice, including SMS, Photo, Calendar, Call History, Contacts, etc.
• It can recover lost data for all versions of the iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
• It gives a preview before recovery, so you can carefully select what data to retrieve.
• It recovers lost files in three simple steps: Scan – Preview – Recover.

Recover 11 Types Of Files

Recover data directly from your iPad, iPhone, and iPod, including call history, contacts, messages, notes, safari, calendar, voice memos, photos, and more.

Recover Files Easily

There’s no need to connect your iOS devices to a computer. Coolmuster automatically scans your iTunes backup files and regains lost files for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod. If you need more info about how to retrieve deleted text messages from your iPhone, you can check Coolmuster’s official site.

Organize Files With A Click

All synced files are divided into different folders according to type so you can easily find and locate your target files. Not all data recovery apps offer this. The makers of Coolmuster made sure you can easily identify the files you want to retrieve prior to rescuing them. With all the files organized according to type, you can go straight to the files you need to rescue and to make sure they are what you need. You can preview, choose, segregate, and then swiftly retrieve the files.

Support For All iDevices

Coolmuster Data Recovery for iPhone, iPad, and iPod supports all models of Apple’s iDevices, including iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, iPad 2, iPad mini, the new iPad and iPod touch 4, iPod nano/shuffle, etc. The keywords here are all versions. No need to worry about compatibility with your particular device version.

Preview Data Before Recovery

All file info is displayed in the main interface. You can check details of messages, call history, notes, calendar, and more before recovering them. This way, you can pick the files you want to retrieve, leaving out the ones you don’t need. With this ability to preview files before recovery, you can easily pick the ones you want to save, and with just a click you can salvage treasured images.

You Don’t Have To Scan A Ton Of Files

Files will be sorted according to file type and categorized into different folders. Just check these folders to find and preview the files you want.

No Annoying Ads and Spyware

Nobody wants to see annoying ads. With Coolmuster, enjoy all the cool features without worrying about adware, spyware, and viruses.

It’s easy to take data recovery apps for granted. I get it. I was one of those who thought data recovery apps were unnecessary. The truth is, your phone holds valuable info that can get lost even with just a single tap.

You don’t need the nightmare of losing important messages, your call history, or your images. Try using this data recovery app today, and save yourself from regret in the future.

Above all, make sure your dad knows what he’s doing before you lend him your phone! Perhaps it’s better to ask him who he wants to contact and send his messages yourself.

Featured photo credit: Photo: Girl Taking Photo With Smartphone On Sunny Day by Ed Gregory via stokpic.com

The post App Review: Recover Data From iPhone, iPad, And iPod With Coolmuster Data Recovery appeared first on Lifehack.



from Lifehack http://ift.tt/1pc3bFj

Post Relacionados



Nenhum comentário:

 
Blogger Templates