Social Icons

Pages

sábado, março 19, 2016

An Open Letter To A Weirdo

tejas

Dear Weirdo,

Honestly, I had no clue on how to address this letter to you, besides using the first word that came to my mind to describe you, that is, “Weirdo”. That is not something I wish to call you, but, that is what everyone else around us have entitled you to be. You are so different, so weird, so awkwardly peculiar, though that is not a bad thing. It is good to be different, trust me.

I notice how you like loitering around the place, while trying so hard to not attract any sort of attention to you. Though, despite such an effort, it is bad to be constantly picked on by these creepy members of our so-called, ‘crowd’. I have seen them calling you names, grabbing your stuff, trying to draw your attention through all these childish, immature and shameless acts, but, none of that seems to effect you. I have always seen you smiling back at them, talking to them so sweetly and so full of respect, in a tone that could calm a dog with rabies!

Why are you like this? You very well know that this weird attitude of yours makes them come back to trouble you more. So, why do you do this? It is definitely not worth it. Besides, why are you so distinct? Why don’t you talk to anyone? Why do you always wear that weird cap? And what do you write in your scrap book? I don’t understand any of it. You never reply to texts after reading them, you never give a respond (besides the smile) to anyone who says a ‘hi’, and you openly ghost people.

no-mistake-in-love-letters-for-her

Ah, though, I am pretty sure that after reading all these questions that I have flooded you with, you probably think I am a stalker. Trust me, I am not. I am just here to… believe it or not… admire the way you are. I like it how easily you get over everything those mean souls say to you. It is utterly commendable how you don’t really mind the way they pick on your hat or grab your stuff to get your attention.

Oh, though the best part of it all, I totally appreciate how you wear black despite being called emo or depressed freak throughout the day they see you wearing it. Hey, but there are plenty of other colors in the world, why not try grey for a change? Besides, it won’t look as though you’re wearing the same outfit over and over again, (but, honestly, do you wear the same clothes through the week?)

Jokes apart… why are you trying to put on a brave face every day? You act like their comments don’t hurt you and continuously beam a bright smile at them. A bright, fake smile… what are your secrets? Why don’t you speak up and put a stop to it? Though, a little advise, Gandhi’s way of living will do no good in a colony like ours. Put your brave face on and scare off those mini Hitlers who trouble you.

If your weirdness is linked to love – related issues, about not being able to impress your crush, then this could help, or if you’ve already broken up, then this could help. Either way, just trying to let you know that, there is someone out there who cares, so quit being absorbed within your own bubble! (Trust me, I’ll pop it without a care… just to get you out of it).

You seem to be wearing a mask to hide all that you feel. We aren’t in a masquerade party, mate, so speak to me, if you would like to if that is something you want or if it helps you feel better.

Though, you are an inspiration to me, in a very weird way (See, everything about you is weird!). I thought my life was miserable, but, truthfully speaking, you seem to go through situations that are worse than mine and despite it all, at the end of the day, you always seem to have something that puts a smile on your face. No, I don’t mean the smile that you fake in front of the crowd. This is different, this is genuine. The one you have when you have your headphones on and plugged in. What are you listening to?

Well, if someone worries you, stand up to them, put your meanest expression on and scare them! (It’s better than faking a smile and bearing it all).

With Kind Regards and Utter Confusion,

Me!

P.S. I have no clue what made me write to you, probably it’s just the you I see in Me.

Featured photo credit: www.thebridalbox.com via thebridalbox.com

The post An Open Letter To A Weirdo appeared first on Lifehack.



from Lifehack http://ift.tt/1Ly3LrG

Post Relacionados



Nenhum comentário:

 
Blogger Templates