Social Icons

Pages

domingo, outubro 11, 2015

My Four Month Fire Pit Project is Finished!

Here's the obligatory picture of the [mostly] finished fire pit project. I need to build a couple steps up to the pit and do some landscaping. I also plan on putting in some type of solar powered LED lighting.

About a year ago I retired and bought a small cabin in the woods. Winter wasn't far behind so I did what I could do to prepare. In between snow removal and getting my house in order I had plenty of time to think about home and land improvements.

These trees were blocking a magnificent view of the mountains so I decided to remove them. I cut a few of them out but needed help removing the rest.
After the snow melted, my buddies came out and helped me remove the last of the trees. Lots of work to be done...

Got it all cleaned up and now I have an amazing view of the mountains!
































Post Relacionados



Nenhum comentário:

 
Blogger Templates