Social Icons

Pages

terça-feira, julho 14, 2015

15 Quotes from Romance Movies That Teach Us About Real Love

4670329833_1d1c0654aa_o

Romantic movies are not only fun to watch, but they can also contain lessons about love that are true to life.

Here are fifteen romantic movie quotes that teach us what it means to love, and be loved.

1. No matter what happened in the past, love conquers all

“I will return. I will find you. Love you. Marry you. And live without shame.” – Robbie, Atonement

0050

2. Being in love makes you realize that you want to be an improved version of yourself

“You make me want to be a better man.” – Melvin, As Good As It Gets

MCDASGO EC005

3. Love is the most important life lesson

“The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.” -Christian, Moulin Rouge

Moulin-Rouge-nicole-kidman-750868_1600_900

4. Sometimes love is about sacrifice and perseverance

“Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me… it brought me to you. And I’m thankful for that, Rose. I’m thankful. You must do me this honor. Promise me you’ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.” – Jack, Titanic

titanic

5. Seeing someone through the eyes of love can make them timeless

“You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.” – Will, Shakespeare in Love

hero_EB19981225REVIEWS812250306AR

6. It’s important to always defend the one you love

“Nobody puts Baby in a corner.” – Johnny, Dirty Dancing

DirtyDancing4-lg

7. You shouldn’t waste any time telling someone you have fallen for that you are in love with them

“I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Harry, When Harry Met Sally

o-WHEN-HARRY-MET-SALLY-facebook

8. You can’t control love: it’s all about fate

“Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she had to walk into mine.”- Rick, Casablanca

Image: FILE PHOTO: 70 Years Since The Casablanca World Premiere Casablanca

9. Love takes over our emotions, and we’re just along for the ride

“I wish I knew how to quit you.” – Jack, Brokeback Mountain

brokeback-mountain

10. One of the greatest accomplishments in life is to love someone wholeheartedly, and to have them love you in the same way

“I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I’ve led a common life…But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who’s ever lived: I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.” – Duke, The Notebook

the-notebook-7

11. There is no limit to the amount of love that your heart can feel

“But the heart’s not like a box that gets filled up. It expands in size the more you love.” – Samantha, Her

her

12. Love is a beautiful mystery

“I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental — like on a breeze, but I think maybe it’s both. Maybe both is happening at the same time. I miss you, Jenny. If there’s anything you need, I won’t be far away.” -Forrest, Forrest Gump

Robin-Wright-Jenny-Curran

13. The best part of loving someone is accepting their imperfections

“People call those imperfections, but no, that’s the good stuff.” -Sean, Good Will Hunting

will-and-skylar

14. Being in love can make it seem like you’re in your own magical world

“I was looking up… it was the nearest thing to heaven! You were there…” -Terry, An Affair to Remember

An-Affair-To-Remember-an-affair-to-remember-14440417-1600-1265

15. If you love someone deeply, you love who they were, who they are, and who they will be

“But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the you I’ll be in love with tomorrow.” -Adam, If I Stay

maxresdefault

Featured photo credit: Flickr via flickr.com

The post 15 Quotes from Romance Movies That Teach Us About Real Love appeared first on Lifehack.



from Lifehack http://ift.tt/1M9yKc5

Post Relacionados



Nenhum comentário:

 
Blogger Templates